~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Thursday 22 September 2011

Install The Sims 3 on Mac Os, why not?


Yesterday with a "full of happiness", i brought my Sims 3 DVD (it contains 2 DVD) and try to install it on my sister's Mac. I'm new of using Mac Os and it is the first time i installed game program into Mac. This is my sister's Mac specification and it think it require the system requipment for the sims 3. It was 10.6.7 Mac Os.


First time i saw Mac, i didn't know how to install the sims 3, because i've found all files in the DVD didn't appeared all as well as windows. So i followed the steps and went up like this below...



I follow the steps until it finished. So i think maybe i can run it after i cracked it...
But, the main problem was here, as i said i'm new on Mac, and i can't find where is drive C: or drive D: in there. So i'm struggling for almost 1 hours by searching on the internet. Then i found that Mac, hidden all of drive C: in each of files (so, each files have their own drive C:). That sooooo awkward, because as the windows user, i simply found the "Electronics Arts" folder in drive C: and cracked the game. On Mac, the progress is entering folder by folder to search the C: drive of The Sims Application.
There was like this when i succeed to found drive c: of the application :
1. Find the sims 3 application and right click the application, then choose "show package contents"
2. Then i found "contents" folder, i click on it and found some folders (for the firsttime i didn't know what the functions of them).
3.In "contents" folder, i click resources->transgaming->c: drive !!!
4. Then continues click on c: drive, i've found folders like windows folders there, it was "program files" and "windows" folder. So i go as usual as i'm in windows Os, click on Program files->Electronics Arts->Game->Bin
5. So i've found where i should replace this TS3.exe as i usually installed on Windows.

Cracked until here? NO...
You still have to replace info.plist file which can be found in the first time you clicked on "contents" folder.
There was the differences on Mac Os and Windows...
For sure, i've searching for info.plist replacement file and found this one from youtube...
It worked and i upload it again cause i didn't find the original link of this file, you should download it -> INFO.PLIST

I have the problem AGAIN, when i try to run the game :
1. The first time is, NO CD/DVD ROM inserted. In windows, if we have cracked the game, the game will run. But this time, it wont run.

2. The second time, my Sims 3 application on Mac only just 2.5 GB, what happen? I found in google that the usual size file of The Sims 3 on Mac is 5.9 GB. I was curious when i installed the sims 3 only with 1 DVD, but in fact i have 2 DVD installer for The Sims 3, and i've installed The Sims 3 in my another PC with 2 DVD...something wrong here..

Why the problem was solved, i trying hard to found this and this is what i've got :
1. The first problem was solved when i replace different size of TS3.exe for more than 5 times, then i found TS3.exe with 10,7MB can run the game application. The problem was, the match file of the sims version. When i found that Sims 3 original have some version, i thought my version will be RAZOR1911, since the end of serial number is 1911. Then i find the match crack with my sims 3 version, you can download it here -> TS3.EXE
2. When i go to C: drive of my application files. I go to Game Data->Packages folder and found that no "Fullbuild1.package" and "fullbuild2.package" files on the folder. What i found just like this...
So i copied "Fullbuild1.package" and "fullbuild2.package" files on the DVD folder using transfer data on my PC with windows Os. (i open the DVD on my PC, cause in Mac, the DVD's files didn't appear). The problem was solved and i've got 5.9 GB sims 3 application.

The last step that was the important things is... Run the application from the file named "Cider", you can find this file when you right click on the sims 3 application, choose "show package contents" then go to Contents->Mac Os, the file will be there...

From installing the sims 3 on Mac, i've spent my time for 4 hours, searching for c: drive location, the right info.plist and crack TS3.exe game that i want. It was so frustrating that i did it until mid-night, wasting my sleep time. But the final result was damn good, the sims 3 was running on my mac and i simply studying and knowing what is Mac, like where the drive c: on Mac and how to find the main data or install the crack. Hopefully in the end, this post maybe helped for the readers, escpecially for the new Mac user. =]



IF YOU DON'T MIND TO DONATE ME HERE



3 comments:

  1. As for the game itself, I find it a great jump up from Sims 2, though it's very similar. This one has fewer loading screens and the world is definitely a bit more detailed. I'm trying to resist buying all the expansion packs right away, but I somehow doubt I'll succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @espana : hi espana...yes it's very similiar with the sims 2 and have a detailed world that one thing that amazing is, your sims can travel anywhere...

    In the fact i play sims 3 WITHOUT buying it through. I download it one by one from a site named Kaskus. I'm sure you want to check out this site too (http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?p=525554579#post525554579), you can download all the stuff pack and expansion pack that you want here (i download sims 3 pets here too). I hope your internet connection is good. =]
    you can ask me if you don't understand to install it.. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete