~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Monday 19 March 2012

Dream will be JUST DREAM, If...

If you ask what is effort, all of these were called effort !

I'm sure people have their own dreams. Sometimes i heard, some people have got to reach their own dreams and become success. Another people, just be an ordinary person who always said "I think my dreams is too hard to reach, it will never happened".

What i want to discuss here, is....why some people got to reach their dream and another not?

It's not simple to answer but, when i try to answer this -> their differences in effort (escpecially hard working), condition and situation. Maybe is right?
I think IT IS RIGHT!

So many inspirational people always said this. What they said look like simple, but for the truth it is not. It said so easy, but for me it is really hard to do.

Everyone can reach their dream, if they have enough effort to do, the right condition and situation, and a little bit of luck. One thing that's important is... success people NEVER WASTE their time. For them, time is a tool for them to reach success. Their thought "If you lose some 'time', you'll lose some 'tool' to reach success, it will just make you far away from success."

I think i'll explain again about their thought, i'm sure when i first read it, it looks like mean "You will not success if you waste your time". But when i'm understand about it, their thought is not mean like that.
It is mean......
"You will lose your value of success if you waste your time. Losing value may cause you lost your success or you will success but not the 'success' thing that you really want."
That's the point...

Thinking again about it, besides "don't waste time" as a tool for reach the real success, condition and situation of life may ruin your time to get success a little bit or a lot.
I have a dreams and wants, but when situation and condition cause me not to take effort to make my dreams come true, it made me so pathethic. (I have experience this before, the situation and condition ruins me a lot. The situation and condition always realted with rules. At that time i don't have enough authority to break the rules)

If so, what will you need if your situation and condition ruins your life to get success?
A little bit of luck...

Unfortunately, at that time. I don't have luck to reach what i want. That's make me so pathethic person.

Now i'm realize, if i want to get success, i must have three things :
-. Enough time to take some effort of hard-working. (I'll not waste my time from now.)
-. Right situation and condition. (It's the hard things to control, but i'm sure we can control it ! How to... break the rules? = b )
-. Luck. (God's gift. So, just pray to God to have this thing =] )

What will you do now?
Don't waste your time to read this article twice, go and reach your success ! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment