~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Friday 14 October 2011

Are you perfectionist?


Are you perfectionist?

Are you obsessed with perfection? Do you constantly let yourself down, no matter how well you do? Do you expect too much from those around you? Even though we live in an imperfect world there are still many who are obsessed with making their lives absolutely perfect. However, if we leave no room for error, then no matter what challenge we take on, the end result will almost always be disappointment.

This things that made me ask myself for years. Since today i've discovered this things is trully one of my traits.
Today i bought some milk which inserted in a transparent plastic <- how i tell it guys? is it right? i don't know cause i just know the phrase is seems to be like that..:(
Then after i bought it, i was try to open the transparent plastic which tied tightly. For sure, i have an habit that "i don't want to broke the plastic, and when i drink the milk, the plastic must be in good condition. That's mean, i didn't want to ripped it away."
I try it for 10 minutes, and the tied thing still didn't want to opened. I give up then give the milk to someone i know to be opened. And you know what, she simply ripped it away by scissors and give it back to me.

From this case, i realize that something was different from me. Am I obsessed with perfection? Am i can't simply give up to everything which can take my spirit and effort down???
And the answers is....YES!

I realize in some case this perfectionist things is make me sick !!!
I can handle things fast, but when it finally end, i was feel 'something less' from the work i've finished. So i try to work into it again and make everything 'less' become 'perfect'. That habit thing, surely take some of my time, and spend my money a lot.

Maybe for designer like me being the perfectionist is good in some condition, but when comes into deadline situation, is it needed anyway?
SURELY NO...

I have some of my work not finished successfully when i use this 'perfectionist' habit. When it comes into the deadline, my work just only finished 50%. My friend who not have a 'perfectionist' habit, was finished 100% of her work and have a high grade of her work.
When i think back of this, perfectionist maybe not needed in my work as an designer, with full of deadline project. It can ripped me through to failness.

For a designer, i told later that perfectionist will be good. But it will good NOT IN YOUR DEADLINE project. It will be needed when you have to take your design project only. Like to build your own logos, website, or what. This thing is really needed.
But i recommend you that, when it comes into deadline time or something little like i did today, YOU DON'T NEED PERFECTIONIST. It will surely take your time and waste your effort.

So please guys, if you are perfectionist like me, you must choose smartly when that 'perfectionist' thing needed and when it's not needed.
When you choose it with wrong situation, it will surely take no advantage for you~

Have a nice day~=]

No comments:

Post a Comment