~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Thursday 27 October 2011

Happy Birthday to One of My Close Friend, Magda~ = b

This is a present from my lovely brother, Nichkhun~ =]

Who is Magda? A little introduction here that she was one of my best friends~! I think she could be my closest friend right now (i usually meet and hang out,kekeke~). I always called her Migdi, compared to Mc.D. Cause sometimes if i and another my bestfriend were make a joke about her, her name always heard "Mc.D's" (about -ikh and di). So officially we renamed her nickname to Migdi, muahahhahahah~ = b

Today i still working in my office and got nothing to do to be work at. So i decided to make something special for one of my best friend today in her birthday~! A birthday post~!
For another my close friend who read this article, don't be jealous~ = b . I'll write a post on your birthday too next year~~


I still remember when i and Magda must worked hard during the last exam of our college, that was (damn) thesis.
This is my post in February about that (damn) thesis : http://iloveredilovered.blogspot.com/2011/02/thesis-time.html , and she was there with me, worked and stressed with thesis, kekekekeke~

Magda in front of a cafe  (07/03/11) (i forgot the cafe name *sigh*), she was here after we were stuggled to search some info from an elementary school and junior high school student by giving them some questionaries. She look really tired and stuffed with food here, kekkekke~

A little story here, we two struggle hard for it and a little bit conscius that what work we made were not still good enough. Sometimes we got a little bit scared when it comes into presentation to our work, looks like something lacking in our work.
When we must show off our display in a thesis exhibition, we always help each other from printing the display until install the display. (That's was a best moment i think)
This is her display




And this is mine

But fortunately yesterday, on 22th October we all graduated, and automatically on our name were added something nicknamed S.Sn (Sarjana Seni) in Indonesia or in English we called it BFA (Bachelor of Arts).

graduated finally~ =]

A lot of moment happenned in this 4 years, i might posted some of the moments photo on the last of my post here~

Last, happy birthday Magda~
May your life further will be more success, both career or family. May you always blessed in luck !
Wish you and your family all the best. God Bless You~ =]

For migdiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!
This is the moment to remember you~
Unfortunately the rest picture from 2007 - 2009 is on friendster...they got deleted...T.T
(8 Nov'2009) Sunday's Narcism

(9 November 2009) when waiting classes with another friends in Computer lab~




(6 Feb 2010) Holiday time~! Time to return to our childhood~= b

"Harassment" by some friends~ (24 Nov'10)

She push him away~ (23 May '11) -on exhibition-

9th of July 2011, official Judicium~ Officially say goodbye to (damn) thesis.

(21th October 2011) Doing some silly action.

Quote today "A true friends will never leaving each other"

2 comments:

  1. Mar, like this a lot lha... hehehe

    aw aw ...
    i nebeng yeuh wkwk
    d onli 1 IntDes

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anonymous : jejes yah? ehehehhehe~ thank you yh jez~ =]

    ReplyDelete