~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Monday 31 October 2011

Song Title in After The Flag Marco Simoncelli Tribute

I found the first and last song of After The Flag Tribute video for Marco Simoncelli. Thanks to Meganoide19dci and strawberry2281, who told me about the title songs in youtube ! I really appreciated it~ =]
These songs surely make you fell sad to hear it. This song succesfully made me almost cry for the first time i hear it. (Not too mean, but seriously, when you heard all part of the song and you've been lost someone you love in the past few months, this song will really touched).

The first song, the title is "Crystal Castle" by Terry Devine-King & Tom Jenkins. This is an instrumental song and this song is a bit hard to find in the downloadable file.


The last song, the title is "Planet Earth" by Barrie Gledden. I don't know if there's any download file that bigger than 2,79MB, cause i've been search all of the downloadable files but the biggest of all of it is 2.79MB. Please inform me if you find any~ =]


This is the Lyrics and the video :

Barrie Gledden - Planet Earth

Maybe everything is right with the world
it`s just that we can`t get off it
Maybe everything is wrong in the world
it`s just we`re too proud to see it

In the dream that I`ve seen
In the Day that has gone
On the flow of the wind in the ocean
and the Black of the night
and the Breath of the
One who doesn`t care

In the dream that I`ve seen
And alone in the wishes
And I followed it up
And I followed it home
And the bleed to the one
And the fall to the ghost

And the dream that I`ve seen
And the dream that I`ve seen

Maybe everything is right with the world
It`s just that we can`t get off it
Maybe everything is wrong in the wold

It`s just we`re too proud to see it

In the dream that I`ve seen
On the flow of the wind in the ocean
And the black on the night
And the fake of the moonlight
And the bleed to the one
And the fall to the ghost

In the dream that I`ve seen
In the dream that I`ve seen

Maybe everything is right with the world
It`s just that we can`t get off it

 
Barrie Gledden - Planet Earth


This is the current video of After The Flag : Marco Simoncelli Tribute
(The video cannot be embed so i just post the link here)

1 comment: