~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Being Popular, People Become to Have No Respect With Others

Don't let your mood go down if you don't get the respect you deserve.


Sometimes we meet a popular person who have been friends with us in the past time, and now we were far-away with them, no longer friends. When we got to ask them again about their day or just want to call them, they gave us "no-reply" for all what we did and asked, they didn't give us any feedback. It's so disrespect things they've made to us. But, something that we must not forget, don't let ourselves down, just feel that nothing happen and encourage yourself to be positive thinking that "They also don't deserve your respect too", that's the point.

I explain here that the popularity of which our friend deserve is maybe the popularity around friends or the popularity around public. They may deserve that things all but they must not forget their communication around their longer/old friend too.

Sometimes popular person look an ordinary person as the loser who don't deserve any respect from them. That's make bullying happened in school.

I have been a loser in my past time, being bullying by the "popular", being insulted, teased or anything, and got no respect. They treat me like a scum that must be eliminated around their territory. But i have my own faith, that's this is will not happened continuesly in your life, sometimes people who are down will go up, and the others who up will go down, every people have their era too to being popular.

Now, sometimes i still get some 'rejection' from people who feel me as the person that didn't have to deserve anything. Well, i didn't feel dissapointed about them, i just feel pity for them. Sometimes they will be treaten like they treat me now.

Every people surely have their era to go up or down. For me now, i still stay on the middle (not go up or down), cause i feel i treat people well and deserve them my respect too. I don't too much hoping to be a popular, cause when it comes, it will be the happiest time for you in just a little time. I just want to become popular with my skills or my effort, so i can get the respect that i deserve, which is people's recognition.
I don't need to be popular around friends, cause i will not get anything that i deserve in life. Being popular among friends for me, just wasting my time. Cause being popular around friends, the people around you just want to suck up to be your friend and become popular, later if you don't have anything that you deserve as a popular person, they will be leaving you alone.

So i just want to tell you that being a popular person is good, but you must not forget of anything that make you become a popular person. Being popular is to respect anyone who they are, who always support you with, not to leave them lost your respect.

Quote today : "Popularity is like a boomerang. It will fly you into the top, but smash you down if you do something wrong and don't stay to be who you are. And it won't last longer on the top."

No comments:

Post a Comment