~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Saturday 5 November 2011

MotoGP Valencia : Every Riders Pay Their Tribute for Marco Simoncelli

Simoncelli Tribute Wall, Comunitat Valenciana Circuit. Tributes are being paid to the Italian at the final race of the 2011 season 

This last season of MotoGP 2011 at Valencia will be the tribute race for Marco Simoncelli called the "emotional season race". As it writtin on the motogp site that "Just under two weeks on from the 24 year-old’s tragic death in Malaysia the entire MotoGP community is marking the close of the 2011 season with a series of fitting tributes to the charismatic and popular rider."
I prepare to record this last season cause it would be memorial thing happen in MotoGP (I will not missed it). I'll say sorry that i'll keep the video for myself, i'll not posted it to my blog or anysite.

Must you know that not only the MotoGP riders who are pay tribute to Marco, even 125cc and 250cc riders are also pay tribute to him, you can see the picture below this post. I just want you to don't miss this last season, cause it will be great (esp. for Marco fans).

San Carlo Honda Gresini Box, Comunitat Valenciana Circuit. Another tribute to the memory of Marco Simoncelli was seen this evening at the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia. The San Carlo Honda Gresini team set up its box with the number 58 bike on display, with a banner at the back of the garage featuring a portrait of the late Italian racer and a moving tribute that reads (in Italian): “Goodbye Marco, it was and honor and privilege to work with you.”



Below this, is the riders tribute for Marco Simoncelli. Everyone is pay tribute to him.

Valentino Rossi
"Ragazzi ecco il 58 sul Ducatone...46+58!Domani pomeriggio o sabato mattina anche il casco.domani si parte,notte. (Guys, here is ducati bike with the 58 ... 46 +58! Tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning, will also part of the helmet, good night)"
"It’s been difficult, I’ve tried to stay as much as possible with Paolo (Simoncelli) and the family of Marco who are my friends. The feeling in Italy was unbelievable and great for Marco because a lot of people remembered him from all over Italy and demonstrated they liked him a lot on and off the track. In a bad moment like this the atmosphere was great with a lot of people who wanted to say ciao to Marco. It’s good to be here in Valencia. It’s a strange feeling for everybody but I think it’s the best way to remember Marco. On Tuesday we’ll have an important moment for next year because it’s the first time all the 1000cc bikes are on track together. We’ll work and we expect we’ll have to fix some problems but it will be interesting to try the new bike together with the Honda and the Yamaha. But first we have the race, we have to concentrate on that and make a good result, especially to remember Marco."

Loris Capirossi
“It was an honour to ride with Marco’s number on my bike. Apart from that it was a tough afternoon. The tyres didn’t work so in the final minutes we had to use my tyres from this morning. They were a bit worn but I still managed to improve my second-session time by three seconds. I’m happy with how the morning went, and I’m very optimistic for tomorrow. We can do well.”
“The situation is strange for everyone. We are all here and we try never to forget Marco – this is really important because he is part of our life and always tried to do his best. For this I want to keep his honour and I want to use his number 58 on my bike for this race. I really hope he is happy about that and that I can achieve the same result as he could. I will do my best for him and after this race I will of course retire as planned. I am happy because after 22 seasons it’s a good time to stop. There are a lot of strong riders and it’s good to do something else.”

Hiroshi Aoyama
"The conditions made life hard today and I had a crash. The grip levels weren't the best and even though I tried to find the limit it was very hard and I am not happy with the result. I hope I can be faster tomorrow and on Sunday. This is an important Grand Prix for me because it is my last in MotoGP and I am desperate to have a good race to honour Marco, who we are all missing greatly. I will try to do my best for all these reasons.”

Casey Stoner
"It will be difficult to return to racing this weekend after Marco's terrible accident in Sepang but I think it is the best thing we can do to honour him. We know we all play a risky game and, even if compared to the past the safety of our sport is much better, unfortunately these kind of events still occur. My thoughts go out to his family and I hope that they are coping through this period. The race this weekend is the final round of an incredible season for us, we worked hard all year and after clinching the title in Phillip Island we are starting to look to 2012. After the race here in Valencia we will have the two day test on the 1000cc machine and then we can take a well deserved break and reflect on the ups and downs of a very long hard season. We will go out there this weekend and try to put on a good show for all the fans and especially in memory of Marco."

Dani Pedrosa
"Valencia will be a very special race for everybody. This weekend we will all have Marco in our thoughts and I hope the fans show their respect and appreciation to him, as the whole MotoGP family will do. Valencia is a track I like a lot and I'm looking forward to seeing all the fans there again. Last year I couldn't perform very well due to injury, but this time I hope to have a good race and finish the season in a good shape."

Andrea Dovizioso
“I’m very sad for the loss of Marco. I’m going to Valencia not in the right frame of mind for a race. I will wear Marco's number 58 on the chest of my leathers, close to my heart, this is the only thing that counts. I have raced with Marco throughout my whole career, he was “the rival” and now that he is no longer with us, he has left a big void and I want to convert this feeling of emptiness to determination. I hope to get a good result at Valencia mainly because it is important for me to finish third in the Championship but I know the race will be difficult as it is not one of my favourite circuits and Dani is very strong there. Also, the GP of Valencia is my last race with Honda and I really would like to crown these ten years together with a good final race."

Ben Spies
“When we think about what’s happened over the past couple of weeks it’s hard to come to the last race with the emotions we feel, but everybody knows Marco would want us to race. We have to pull together, do the best we can and put on the best race we can for him and everybody else. I feel a lot better, I needed a rest. The crash in Australia was pretty big, but now my condition is the least of my worries. I want to get through this race, do the best I can for Yamaha and then move on to the test.”

Alvaro Bautista
“I am really looking forward to going to the Valencia race. It has been a tough time for all of us since Sepang, but I am ready for the last race and the fact that it is in my home country always makes it a special occasion. I have done well in the last few races, and my Suzuki has felt great, but the results have not arrived so we need to put that right. My target for the weekend is to fight to the maximum, finish the race with a good result and dedicate it to Marco. We had so many huge battles together – I will use these memories positively in Valencia.”

Randy de Puniet
"I’m satisfied. This morning the track was quite dry, more towards the end of the session and I ended in seventh place. In the afternoon I did well on the wet track, finishing the session with the seventh best lap time. The feeling with the bike is good, and I hope it is tomorrow as well. There is a good opportunity to end this season with a good result, and my thoughts are with Marco and his family"

Cal Crutchlow

Nicky Hayden


Hector Barbera

Toni Elias


Karel Abraham




(1)
(2)
(3)


Moto2 : Alex de Angelis (1), Mattia Pasini (2), Stefan Bradl (3)




(1)
(2)
(3)

125cc : Nico Terrol (1), Niklas Ajo (2), Danny Kent (3)




I want to share a song which maybe suitable with this post (maybe... hahahah). Cause when i hear this song and read this post back, i feel it suitable... That's no matter if you don't like, just want to share what i feel~ = b

Keane - Somewhere Only We Know

No comments:

Post a Comment