~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Wednesday 30 November 2011

I Adore Them as The Missing Part of My Life

I adore so many actor and actress in my life. Something i won't be is adore them as a fanatic / biased. I thought it was really annoying and my personality for sure, didn't compatible with the fanatics / biased character.

Something i want to share here, i adore actor/actress as a part of me who didn't ever exist in my life. I mean i can't be like them, skilled like them, as popular as them, or beautifull/handsome like them.


Yeah...I adore them as the part things that missing in my life.

Sometimes i have a chance to meet with my idol but i always like to not spent my time to meet them or attend their concert or something. Why? I don't know, but it's look like i'm not interested to meet them in the crowd and i just want to meet my idol in different situation (like become a co-workers? who knows...)


I really like Jackie Chan. Something that i found in him is his martial arts skill and he never give up of anything, he also tried the best to make the best movie. The missing part of my life that i've found on him is his martial arts skill and his big willing to work hard, making a great movie (i mean his effort). I told you later that i like to make movie, but sometimes i don't have enough willing to make the good effort, so i never make a good movie/film.


I also adore Jason Statham when he play as Frank Martin in "Transporter" film series. I'm a vehicle enthusiast. Driving a car always make me a little bit happy, moreover when it comes to take a high-speed up to 100km/hours. What i found in Frank Martin character is, his insane driving skill. I want to be like that but i can't. Another thing that i found in him is his persistence to his rules, his discipline. For me, in my life, i never have disciplined myself so trouble always comes up. I want to be like him, consistent of my own rules and disciplined myself.


As a vehicle enthusiast, i also adore motorsport too, and i adore Valentino Rossi. What i found on him is, that he can make something impossible to be possible. I adore his magical effort to make something impossible to be possible. I ever watch him compete in MotoGP and have to crashed on the lap when he was in his first position, and if a rider crashed, they usually can't go on top position again. But it's different with Rossi, after he crashed he comeback and make something magical to be comeback as the first position. People who watch it would think, this guy was incredible.


You also may know that i adore Nichkhun. A Thai's who become popular in Korean as an Hallyu Star. Maybe girls will adore him from his good-looking, but i don't want to lie that i also adore him from his good-looking. But something i found on him to adore much is not his good looking, his caring personality and his love for kids. For sure, i never like to hang around with kids (but it will be different if the kids are my children~ = b ). I always think they're annoying, moreover when it comes to the naughty kids one. I want to have Nichkhun's personality, caring about kids, even they are not my kids too.


Charice, i don't even know her until i hear her song and read about her story life. I adore her voice from the first time i hear it. What i found in her is, in her little age she always think to make the better future for her parents. I also did that now, but unfortunately still can't reach the target that i want. I adore her that she can reach things that she really want in life (to make her parents proud and have the better future).

There's still so many actor/actress that i adore, but i can't mention it one by one. I'm sure it will be long post, if i write all of them.

What i've got in this post is, liking/adore someone is liking some part of us which is missing in our life.

What about you?
Did you think the same as i am?
= b

1 comment:

  1. It's good to adore someone, just as long we didn't forget to achieve our own dreams =)

    ReplyDelete