~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Sunday 25 December 2011

A Christmas Eve Pray and Hope

Yesterday was a Christmas Eve. I decided to pray and hoping something to God. People always said that when you take a prayer in christmas eve, what you really wanted in life will be granted. Surely yesterday, in the night of christmas, i'm just hoping something for someone, not myself.

I think the prayer which will be granted is a prayer that hoping something good for someone.


I did praying every christmas eve, and the first hope i want to be granted is something good for someone, then i prayed for myself.
I pray for myself but not hoping too much...Just want me and my family have a good future in health, career, and wealth, and hoping that my family will bring positive things to people who living around us. Just it.


Just want to told you here that Christmas time is not just praying to hoping the best for yourself only. Sometimes we must remember people who always helped us in the past and now they've got difficultly or trouble in their life.

Christmas Eve prayer is not just for us, it also for somebody out there who need to be helped in a spiritual way. Don't think just the best for yourself only.

At last, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2012 guys~=]

No comments:

Post a Comment