~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Thursday 15 December 2011

The Sims 3 : Fix Error Code 12

This image i got from google. I have no time to printscreen my game and save it as image while i can't save my game. :(

I got same as this thing when i started to save my game and not a while something popped-out that i can't save my game because of error code 12. It told me to read the readme file to see what happens.
When i go to readme file, it shows me like this :
01: No save file information.
02: No active world.
03: The save path is empty.
04: Cannot save directory.
05: Cannot find the requested file.
09: Failed to create header record.
10: Failed to write header record.
11: Pre-save callback failure.
12: World file save failure.
13: Post-save callback failure.
14: No load/save manager found.
15: Other error.

Error code 12 as shown is something failure with the world file. Since i know nothing and i don't understand it, i search on google and find some ways to fix it. But unfortunately for me, every ways that was given by some forums didn't help me at all. But the condition maybe different for you so i decided to write it one by one here :

1. Go to Edit Town, click "just continue" if the message prompted. Change one thing in your town and then go to save it as usual. This method rarely can fix the problem, but for some of you it maybe helped.

2. Minimize your game (ALT+TAB) or quit on your game. Then go to C:\Documents\Electronics Arts\The Sims 3\Saved, move all of your save game to another folder (i suggest don't place them in C:\ drive). Leave the "saved" folder empty. After that you can restore or go back to your game and saved it. This step for me not helped at all, but some of you maybe have different possibilities, so i hope it resolved your problem.

3. Pause the game, then save your game as "save as" and change the name of the town. If the original "sunset valley" you must renamed it "sunset valley 2" or something. Some people around the world have resolved the problem with this, but i'm not. I not guaranteed it to 100% fix your problem.

4. Check your system requiptments. For me, i have played sims 3 with average system requipment with minimum VGA card. But i didn't have some serious problem with my computer system requipment, i can still play the game without any loading.

5. Erase all Mods. I didn't try this step cause my game don't have any mods in it.

6. Check your sims, if they get stuck or something (can't move), try to resetsim by clicking on the cheatbox "resetsim (firstname) (lastname)". I did this step because when i got the error code 12, i realize that one of my sims get stuck and can't move. So i try to did it and continue to save the game. But unfortunately, it didn't worked.

These all the ways and steps i found on google that can't give me any help to fix this problem. But.......Thanks to God that i clicked on the right forum and found this one, DEP (Data Execution Prevention) problems. (http://ask.brothersoft.com/how-to-stop-error-code-12-in-the-sims-3-77003.html)
This thing really solved my problems !!! And now i can save my game again. You must try this too if all of the steps/ways on list above didn't resolved your problem.

Turn off DEP
  1. Enable an exception in DEP for the Sims 3 by right-clicking "Computer" and then left-clicking "Properties." Data Execution Prevention is a service that protects your PC from viruses and other attacks. Some programs and games will shut down or display errors when DEP is turned on.
  2. Find "Performance" and examine the DEP settings under the Advanced tab. If it says, "Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select," Click "Add."
  3. Browse to the Sims 3 executable. This file is found at "C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe." If you're a 64-bit user, look at "C:\Program Files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe."
  4. Click "OK" to confirm the change. If DEP is set to "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only," leave it as is. This setting doesn't affect your game


I'll explain it with my way if you still didn't understand it :
1. Right click "My Computer", then click properties.
2. Go to advanced tab, click "settings" button on the performance, then after something popped-out go to data execution prevention.
3. Click add button, then find TS3.exe (for me it name TS3W.exe, cause i have Pets Expansion Pack), located in C:\Program Files\Electronics Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe, then click OK.
4. For me, i choose "Turn on DEP for all programs and service except those i select. And then i checklist the sims 3 box under it.

I hope this post can help you fix this problem. Since i can fix it with turn off the DEP, i feel happy that i can play my game again, i hope this post will help you too as i am.

Good Luck~=]

If you dont mind to donate me :

1 comment:

  1. hi, i'm delighted to know u're from Indonesia :)
    I still can't fix my game w/ turn off DEP or something like that. Yes, sometime go to edit town and change something works but it's just rarely like you've said so i still can't play my game.
    Yes, i uses many mods, i'll try to erase them later. Thank you for ur info :)

    ReplyDelete