~ Welcome ~

"All izz well"

This words is taken from the "3 idiots" movie which always remembering me to look something fine whatever it was the worst situation ever...

So ?

I want this word "revealed" in our daily activities...

Bring all of problems into happiness and positive thinking... = b


*NB :

I'm not skilled on Grammar, so don't protest me if i have a bad English~ = b

Just give me some comments on my post, but NO HARSH COMMENT okay~=]

For Battle Realms links, I DON'T OWN any links on there. If it's not working, DON'T ASK ME.

This whole blog have been prevent from being "copy-paste", so you CAN'T right click either select the text. -Sorry-

If some link on this blog didn't worked, maybe the upload hosting was closed the link or erase them permanently from their site. *SOPA PIPA* read here

- You can turn off the mp3 player or choose the song on the list as you want -

Sims 3 Khun

Sims 3 Khun
Coming Soon The Sims 3 Khun Story @ http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Recently Listening to Big Bang

You can choose the song on the list as you want, or you can stop playing the mp3. Have fun~=]
If you don't mind to donate me

Translate to This Languange

 

Sunday 11 December 2011

The Sims 3 Khun : What do you think?

Started 2 months ago, i played Sims 3 and make Nichkhun Horvejkul's sim. I have told you before that my sims Khunnie is not 100% similiar with the real khunnie 2PM. I have created one story before this : http://iloveredilovered.blogspot.com/2011/10/story-nichkhun-horvejkul-in-sims-3.html, but unfortunately this story will be changed to new story which also continued this story too. Since my sims have so much changed in his personality and life (after i installed all Expansion Packs and Stuff Packs until Pets) and got a lot of bugs, i decided to make the new him for purpose to get away from all of the bugs, so i started all his life over. The new story will begin in January 2012 at http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com , hope you guys looking forward to it~=]

Recently i made some photoshop to promote him and make a story from my sims, Khun. I decided to make some story from it. As i planned what i want to do in my life, you can see here : http://iloveredilovered.blogspot.com/2011/11/grow-dreams-working-hard-and-make-it.html, i can make all i want in life in one game. I mean my hobbies.
This is the appearance of my sims, Nichkhun Horvejkul. Not very similiar but he's also cute. His story will be updated on January 2012 on his official website : http://nottherealkhun.blogspot.com

Some people may think i am crazy or something, cause spending all of my time into this game. But they're wrong. I created this after i worked 8PM till 5AM, so i still have time to do it right? =] (i'm a good graphic designer and a good planner).

So guys...
Please looking forward to it~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I planned to make a movie trailer with it too using Adobe Premiere CS4. Hope it will be greeaaaatttt !!!!!
The movie trailer will be launched on my birthday in January (17th January 2012). Hope the making progress is not hard, so i can posted it in my birthday~!!! =]

*PS : What do you think about my sims? Comment below this post~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment